The strongest magnetic materials, Neodymium Iron Boron(NdFeB)magnet, rare-earth magnet
Grade：N52 Neodymium rod magnet
Size: Diameter: 10mm
Surface: Ni+Cu+Ni coated
Magnetized through 30mm.
Working temperature: less than 80 Degree Celsius.
When connecting two magnetic buttons, draw them close to each other slowly and gently. Hard crushing would cause damage and cracks in the magnetic material.
Magnets should be handled carefully to avoid personal injury and damage. It is very easy to pinch fingers between attracting poles. Please keep magnets from children and pregnant women.
1. ceramic materials, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, machinery and electronics, paint pigments,
food processing, textile, and other industries.
2. building materials industry, mud iron
3. iron machinery and equipment caused by the iron mill. (Commonly used in the oil tank and road
4. the food processing industry (such as dehydrated vegetables) process in addition to iron
5. silicon carbide abrasive industry, corundum, quartz sand, aluminum powder. Zirconium silicate
powder iron removal process.
6. batteries, pharmaceuticals, refractories industry production process in addition to iron.