Wedge magnets neodymium magnets rare earth magnets
Wedge magnets is a special shape of neodymium magnet. It is one part of ring magnet, so use this wedge magnet can form a circle. This wedge magnet is made for our clients, he will used it for developing a prototype of an Axial Flux PM Motor Generator.
If you are interested in the wedge magnets, arc magnet or curved magnet, you can send us an inquiry, we accept the customized size for you and also can give you some suggestion about the magnet.
NdFeB neodymium magnets
Neodymium magnets are actually composed of neodymium, iron and boron (they are also referred to as NIB or NdFeB magnets). The powdered mixture is pressed under great pressure into molds. The material is then sintered (heated under a vacuum), cooled, and then ground or sliced into the desired shape. Coatings are then applied if required. Finally, the blank magnets are magnetized by exposing them to a very powerful magnetic field in excess of 30 KOe.
It has high performance and high-cost ration, because of the rich rare earth resources in China and the ever-changing production process and technological progress.It can be easily formed into various sizes and different shapes, such as segment.ring, block and etc.
Widely Applications of neodymium magnets
1. Servomotor, step motor, DC motor and linear motor
2. Medical Industry: Medical equipment, Magnetic therapy products
3. Holding system equipment
4. Automobile industry
5. Wind power
6. VCM, MRI
7. Research and development, as well as many other applications
Grades of Neodymium Magnet
Neodymium magnets are all graded by the material they are made of. As a very general rule, the higher the grade (the number following the 'N'), the stronger the magnet. The highest grade of neodymium magnet currently available is N52. Any letter following the grade refers to the temperature rating of the magnet. If there are no letters following the grade, then the magnet is standard temperature neodymium.
1. Customized Material Neodymium Grade: N35-N52, N35M-N50M, N35H-N48H, N33SH-N45SH, N30UH-N35UH, N30EH-N35EH;
2. Customized Mark: to distinguish N pole and S pole.
3. Custom coating. We can coat in Nickel. Zinc, Chromium as your requirements.
4. Customized Working temperature: ＜80℃/ 80℃-200℃
Please feel free to contact me for any questions and requires.