Neodymium Magnet is a rare earth metal and a special material: Combined with iron and boron it creates the currently strongest permanent magnets in the world. They can be produced in various shapes (discs, blocks, cubes, rings, rods and spheres). Their nickel-copper-nickel coating lends them an appealing silver surface. Hence, these special magnets are great as gifts for arts and crafts fans and model makers.
Sintered Strong Permanent NdFeB Arc Magnet
Sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron ( NdFeB )
Grade & working Temperature
Max Operating Temperatures
Radial Oriented Ring Magnet, but Disc, Block, Cylinder, Arc and Irregular shape are also available
Ni, Ni-Cu-Ni, Zinc, Colored Zinc, Epoxy etc.
Radial magnetization, but Thickness, Axially, Diametrical, Multipoles are also available, Customized magnetization is welcome.
ISO9001, RoHS, REACH,MSDS,ASTM
Standard sea or air packing, such as carton, wooden box, pallet etc.
Neodymium magnets have a variety of uses, which makes perfect sense considering they’re extremely strong, and affordable. Here are just a few of the ways you’ll see neodymium magnets applied to everyday life:
● Electronics — Cell phones, loudspeakers, headphones, and more everyday electronics use neodymium magnets.
● Industrial applications — Alternators, flow meters, linear actuators, gyroscopes.
● Clamps — A couple neodymium blocks or cubes are perfect for holding pieces of metal in place. This is most common when used for welding, drilling, or machining purposes.
● Green Energy — Both hybrid and electric vehicles employ neodymium magnets, as do wind turbines.
● Healthcare — Pacemakers and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines use neodymium magnets.
● Oil Filters — Ever wonder how metal chips are filtered out of oil? Neodymium magnets!
● Stud Finders — These magnets are powerful enough to find hidden nails and other metal pieces inside walls.
● Magnetic Therapy — For those who use magnetic therapy as a healing tool, neodymium magnets fit the bill perfectly. There are different sized blocks to choose from depending on the size of the body being worked on.
● Toys — You’ve probably played with magnets at some point in your life. They were probably neodymium magnets! They’re used quite often as entertainment.
● Remagnetization — Neodymium magnets can be used to put the magnetization back in other types of magnets, such as Alnico horseshoes and other bar magnets.
Raw material→Mixing→Powder→Pressing→Sintering→Magnetic Testing→Cutting & Grinding→Coating→Inspection & Selection→Packing→Inspection before Warehousing→Warehousing→Final Audit→Delivery
Packaging & Shipping
Package：Vacuum or Anti-magnetic cartons
Shipping：By sea or by air
(1) By air: DHL around 3~10 days
(2) By sea: Around 20~25 days
1.Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: Our company is a professional manufacturer of magnets and magnetic assemblies .
2.Q: Exact Quotation?
A: Before our exact quotation, we need confirm the Size , Grade, Coating, Magnetization Direction and Quantity , all of these factors will affect the price
3.Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
4.Q: What is your MOQ?
A: 1-10-100-500-1000-5000-10000-200000 pcs etc. depend different size ,item, design and process. MINI and SMALL quantity are acceptable accordingly.
5.Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance.
Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shipment.
Other payment: L/C,D/A,D/P,Paypal.
Flexible&more open options are available for our loyal clients.
Related Neodymium Magnets
We can provide all kinds of neodymium magnets，such as segment, ring, block,etc.
all this magnets can be customized.