Rubber coated magnets are high in magnetic strength and weatherproof so they are ideal for indoor and outdoor applications where high magnetic strength is required. They are frequently used for holding, mounting, and fixing purposes, from mounting lights or fixtures to equipment repair, holding tools, and organizing items in warehouses, workstations, and outdoor areas.
Screw Hole Rubber Coated Magnet
Strong pull force, waterproof, durable, high traction, corrosion-resistant, temperature resistant, magnets do not easily chip.
Constructed with N35 Neodymium magnet encased in a steel structure & coated with a protective rubber coating.
Internal Female Thread accommodates standard fasteners & attachments.
NdFeB Magnets are axially magnetized (through the thickness).
Isoprene Black Rubber Coating is approx. 0.03” thick.
Why choose us?
1) More than 10years experience in NdFeB manufacturing and Marketing
2) Strategic partner of several world top 500 Enterprise, operating well under TS16949
3) Samples and trial orders are welcome
4) Competitive Price & Short Lead Time, cause it is directly from real producer/Manufacturer.
5) Professional suggestion or advice is available when you have doubts about design.