It is made up of 6 pieces super strong neodymium magnets and a backed steel plate which was encapsulated by rubber, it has a special multiple pole magnetic constructions and the adhesive force of these neodymium magnets have been amplified a lot. Its rubber coating can protect the sensitive ferrous surface against scratch like painting, polished or another sensitive surface.
Screw it into the wall or woodworking to hold, hang ferrous metal tools or others.
1. Material: Neodymium Magnet Grade N42 + A3 Steel + Black Rubber
2. Size: D43mm ( Diameter ) × 6 mm ( Magnet Base Thickness )
3. Vertical Pull-force: 8.5KG Horizontal Pull-force: 2.5KG on base of 10mm Steel Plate
4. Countersunk Hole : Removable M6 Self-tapping Screw included
5. Max Working Temperature: 80 degrees.
Holding force [kg]
The holding force is determined at room temperature (20°C) on a polished plate made of mild steel with a thickness of 10 mm by pulling the magnet vertically from the surface (1 kg ≈ 10 N). A deviation of -10% in the stated values is possible in exceptional cases. In general, the value will be exceeded. rubber-coated neodymium magnet with hole.
1. Strong Magnetic Force 8.5KG on the base of 10mm Steel Plate.
2. Rubber Coating Good Friction and Avoiding any Scratch of Painting or other Sensitive Ferrous Surface
3. Countersunk Hole Screw easily to Mount
4. Numerous Application: Hanging Tools, holding Gun Plants, Magnetic Mounting and Base.
Rubber coated Neodymium magnets can give great durability and high friction when needed to keep them from slipping on surfaces. The arrangement of magnets and outside rubber coating is ideal for being used on surfaces which should not be scratched or where movement or slippage of a normal. The rubber-coated magnets are recommended for painted or varnished articles, or for applications where a strong magnetic force is needed, without marking or scratching surfaces.