The Ferrite Magnet is a device with a core inside and a magnetic coil that is magnetized like a magnet. Usually made into strips or hooves. The iron core is made of soft iron or silicon steel which is easily magnetized and easily disappears. Such a Ferrite Magnet is magnetic when energized and disappears after a power failure. Ferrite Magnet has an extremely wide range of applications in everyday life. The invention of Ferrite Magnet also greatly improved the power of the generator.
Ferrite Magnet has an extremely wide range of applications in everyday life. Ferrite Magnet is an application of current magnetic effect (electromagnetic), which is closely related to life, such as electromagnetic relays, electromagnetic cranes, maglev trains, etc. Ferrite Magnet can be divided into two types: DC Ferrite Magnet and AC Ferrite Magnet.
If the Ferrite Magnet is divided according to the purpose, it can be divided into the following five types:
1. Brake Magnet - Mainly used to break the motor to achieve accurate parking targets.
2. Electromagnetic system of automatic electrical appliances - such as the electromagnetic system of electromagnetic relay and contractor, the electromagnetic release of automatic switch and operation of Ferrite Magnet.
3. Traction Magnet - mainly used to pull mechanical devices, open or close various valves to perform automatic control tasks.
4. Lifting Ferrite Magnet - used as a lifting device to lift ferromagnetic materials such as steel ingots, steel, iron sand.
5. Ferrite Magnets for other purposes - such as electromagnetic chucks for electromagnetic machines and electromagnetic vibrators.