The combination of iron filings and a bar magnets is a great way to show the patterns of magnetic fields. Simply place some of the iron filings on a piece of paper and move the magnet underneath the paper to see how the filings react and align to the magnetic field lines. Afterwards, place the filings back inside the re-sealable tube to use again and again. The iconic bar magnets are small enough to fit in your pocket and each magnet is protected by a epoxy paint coating.
This alnico bar magnet is ideal for science projects or class demonstrations or for use as a piece of equipment in the laboratory. Alnico is an acronym referring to a family of iron alloys which in addition to iron are composed primarily of aluminum (Al), nickel (Ni) and cobalt (Co), hence al-ni-co. Alnico alloys are ferromagnetic, with a high coercivity (resistance to loss of magnetism) and are used to make permanent magnets. These alnico magnets are carefully painted red, for the north pole, and green, for the south pole.
1. Good chemistry stability and strong anti-corrosion
2. Excellent stability and magnetic performance
3. Various shapes and size
4. High working temperature
5. Strong magnetic force
6. High intrinsic coercive force
1. Just an ingenious system.
2. Simple construction with magnetic bars and chromed metal balls indulge kids and adults alike with structural possibilities that go on to infinity.
3. There are absolutely limitless, creative possibilities for bi-dimensional and tri-dimensional designs and realistic models.
4. It has it all model, such as physics, geometry, chemistry, architecture, and engineering.
5. Suitable for over 5 years old children.
1)By Sea: As the magnets have strong attraction and we will use the spacer to apart the magnets each other in case people will be hurt when take it out. Then, they will be packed in a white box of pieces each, several boxes to a carton. (Detailed package quantity should be made upon the real products)
2)By Air: If the goods will be shipped by air, all the magnetic should be degaussed and we will use Iron sheet to shield.
1) What is the normal size of your product?
All magnets are custom made.
2) What information do I need to provide when I ask?
If you have any inquiries, please inform us of the following:
a.Size or drawing with tolerances.
b.Grade of material or magnetism.
d.Surface coating (if necessary)
e.Quantity and delivery conditions.
3) How long will you give me an answer?
We'll get back to you in 24 hours.
4) What's the price?
We will try our best to satisfy you.
5) Can I have a sample?
Yes, we have stock in stock. We can help you get the sample as soon as possible.
6) How long will you deliver samples and bulk orders?
If we have stock, we can send it in 3 days. If we do not have stock, the production time of samples is 5-10 days and the time of bulk order is 15-25 days.